Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner #59 Challenge!

This week the challenge is Fancy Folds! There are many, many types of folds that can be done. So grab yourself a "to-do" fold and join in on our Fancy Fold challenge this week! They really are fun to do, and many do not require a machine! So.....
Make a card with a Fancy Fold to it!

Our sponsors this week are:

All Dressed Up
Prize: 2 Digital Images

Star Stampz

Prize: 3 Digital Images


English Lady - Front

Side View

Inside

I had trouble deciding which card I wanted to do...there are so many to choose from! Which one?? I finally decided on the "Smash Fold" card. It was really easy to do. I used paper I had in my stash from Creative Memories (Divine). I was a consultant a few years ago, so I decided this paper was perfect for her. My digital is called "English Lady". She's so dainty, isn't she? I used the Heavenly White #80 from Paper Temptress and all the coloring is with the Prismacolors. I sure can't wait until my new colors come in! 

The inside can be decorated all over. I didn't want to "overload" it, so I just kept it simple. :-)

Be sure to join us!! I can't wait to see your entries!!
Blessings,
Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment