Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Challenge #58 - Crafty Gals Corner

We are already going strong into February of 2016! Goodness! The time is flying! This week over at Crafty Gals Corner
the challenge is Sweethearts!

Just add a heart to your project! Doesn't have to be Valentine's.

Our sponsor this week is:

This week I chose the Snowflake Fairy for my project. And then, I realized...duh! She's a Snowflake Fairy so how do I incorporate hearts into this? My brain power had to get an extra boost of "thinking cap" on! So I decided to make a tag. When all else fails, make a mixed media tag, I say! ;-) Here she is:

I'm a big fan of Paper Temptress' papers, so every bit of this is from Patricia's shop. I used the Heavenly White #80 paper for my digital and the White Skinny Column, which I colored with Tim Holtz distress inks. This paper works well with inks, and yet you can still see the "columns". One of my favorite papers! Again, I used my Prismacolors, but I have put in an order for another type of medium to experiment with. When they come in, you'll be the first to see what I do with them! All laces come from Cindy's Lighthouse stop n' shop Facebook page. I used Clear Wink of Stella all over my fairy and Glossy Accents on parts. The large snowflake was wet embossed using the double clear embossing powder I had in my stash. Once I did all that, I was "on a roll", as they say, and came up with the sentiment. 

I hope you join in on our challenge! I always enjoy looking at all the entries! There's so many talented people! 

Blessings!
Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment