Wednesday, November 25, 2015

This week the challenge (#47) is Anything Goes!

Our sponsors this week are:

SLS Lines

Prize: 3 Digital Images

AND

Star Stampz
Prize: 3 Digital Images





I love this image! I just wasn't sure what I was going to do with her! So, when all else fails, either make a card or a mixed media canvas! Once I got started, it was fun. I painted on white canvas black acrylic. Then, using Paper Temptress paper (Cryogen White Iridescent), I printed off the image and colored her in using Prismacolors. No water coloring this time, as the paper has a slick feel to it and it would have smeared. But that paper is OH, so gorgeous! I love it! And then I used the Red Pepper Classic Linen from PT also. I cut a hole in the paper and layered Belle inside of it.  I had the red rhinestone trim in my stash, but the lace trim I got from Lighthouse stop n' shop via Facebook.  The flowers I bought from Wild Orchard Crafts. And, of course....I used the beautiful butterflies and Diamond Glass Glitter from Reneabouquets (where else??).

So....head on over to Crafty Gals Corner Challenges, and make your own project! It's ANYTHING GOES! I can't wait to see what you create!

This week I'm entering this project into the following challenges:

CropStopBlog - Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes Decorate for Anything
Moo-Mania & More - Lots of Layers
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Just lovely ! Thank you for joining us at Moo Mania & More!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Moo Mania and More, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty thank you for joining challenge at dtc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. LOVE it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes!
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete