Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Here is a Shabby Chic Mini-Album that I just finished today. I was following the "LetsPlay" ScrapbookingwithMe YouTube Channel. One of the videos was by their DT Tammy Sims, whose project (with a secret word in EACH Hop video), was designing shabby chic project. Check it out here! And when you're done, start at the beginning here: Loretta Harwell's Let'sPlay YouTube Hop!

I also want to point out that I made this album as part of Chic Craftique's "Creatively Chic" Facebook Page, where members post their creations during a certain period of time and they randomly pick a winner. Join in the fun! 



This is the cover. On the cover is a little cherub, butterfly, and tag made by Renea Harrison of Reneabouquets. Plus the rhinestone in the middle of the flower was purchased from her boutique. All the paper was bought from the ScrapbookingwithMe Boutique. Sweet Paris, Blue Fern and Debutante. I especially love the feel of the Blue Fern papers...they have an excellent quality!

I added a rhinestone brooch onto the spine. I bought that at Hobby Lobby (on sale, of course!).

This is the back cover. I want to make sure you know that I bought all my lace from Cindy's Facebook Page, Lighthouse stop n' shop. Her laces and appliques are of excellent quality! And you can't beat the price either!

This is the inside cover and 1st page. I placed Glass Glitter onto the Eiffel Tower. You can see it as well here, but it sure does shine in person!

All these pink butterflies, like this one, is handmade by Renea also.

The butterfly on the left is a free digi that I downloaded and then colored it myself.

Handmade flower bottom right


Another butterfly from Renea!


Back inside cover. I made a magnetic photo mat. 

I hope you enjoyed looking this over. It didn't take as long as I thought it might, and I only burnt my fingers once....unfortunately, all at the same time! So be careful with that hot glue, if you use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment