Friday, October 16, 2015


Here is a project I did for a challenge on Facebook by Reneabouquets.  So I decided to take a piece of scrap wood and turn it into Autumn Art. I used all the colors of Autumn that would blend well with the butterflies I bought from her boutique. I started out with a base acrylic red, watered down some. Then I took my TH tea stain ink pad and just randomly swiped it up and down on the board. Next thing I did was my leaf stenciling. I used Ranger texture past I bought from her also, and used the heat gun on it to dry. Then I took another stencil from TH (the black specks you see there), and used Studio 490 black embossing paste I had bought from ScrapbookingwithMe Facebook page. Before I allowed it to dry, I sprinkled in Renea's glass glitter (diamond). And I let it tried a few minutes, shook off any excess glitter, and then used my heat gun on it. I proceeded to paint the leaves. I used partly acrylic paint and partly Shimmerz (bought at SWMB). I glued the flowers and butterflies (Renea's) , lace, and an embellishment on the corner, and then randomly put Renea's micro beads on the board, and then a few swirls of orange paint. I put ribbon around the outer edges. 

It came out so much better than I thought! I basically just winged it, but it was so fun to do!! Thanks for stopping by!

God bless, Jeanie (scrapbookingmamaw)


No comments:

Post a Comment