Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Challenge 30 - Crafty Gals Corner

Hello, my crafty friends! It's a new week here for Crafty Gals Corner Challenges!   This week's #30 challenge is Anything Goes! There are a lot of crafty goodness going on out there! So, let's see what you come up with! Be sure your link your challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner blog to enter!

This week's sponsors are:


Prize: 3 Digital Images
and 


My Besties

Prize: 3 of digital images DT used

Here is the card I created using My Besties.  I normally use my Prima Watercolor pencils. I got this technique on YouTube, but I can't remember who posted it. So if you know, please just contact me so I can give proper credit. :-D

I love layering....the more the merrier for me! But I do try to keep it "at bay" so I don't make a heavy card. And I also use glass glitter from ReneaBouquets....love them!! And I love Cindy's lace (I buy them through the Lighthouse Stop n Shop Facebook Page).

This little digital was so fun to work with! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it! Scroll on down to see my DT creation! :-D

I sure hope you enjoyed it! Stop by again...and remember to HAVE FUN with your challenge project! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card fold, Jeanie! Love all the pretty embellishments you used!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete